TRI-LINK - FIBER OPTIC SHOTGUN SIGHT REPLACEMENT
Mounting Solutions Plus is pleased to announce an addition to their line of fiber-optic sights. Tri-Link is a unique new fiber-optic shotgun sight, intended to complement the SightLink line of fiber-optic rifle sights. Tri-Link , like SightLink, was originally conceived with competitors in mind and, like SightLink, is proving to be a favorite among literally all competitive shotgun disciplines. Not only in use by Grandmaster level competitors, Tri-Link is used by hunters and law enforcement officers who need both maximum strength and versatility in a shotgun sight. Tri-Link is unique -- different than any other fiber-optic shotgun sight on the market in a number of respects:
- Tri-Link is intended to provide the user with the ability to almost instantly change the color of the fiber-optic sighting reference. If the lighting changes in the middle of a match, the competitor can change the sight picture in a moment. A few sights, such as the HiViz Comp sight or the TruGlo Wing & Clay sight, provide a similar capability, But. . .
- Unlike other sights, Tri-Link uses industry standard .060" (1.5mm) fiber-optic rod, in standard colors, for replacement. This industry standard rod is already available in replacement packs from Mounting Solutions Plus, and is already stocked by some dealers. No other sight uses industry standard rod, and other sights instead require the user to purchase individual rods of a unique configuration. Tri-Link comes with lengths of red, green and amber rod.
- What’s more, since cTri-Link uses industry standard rod, the user can vary the size of the resulting sight bead to fit their own individual tastes. Other sights give the user only a fixed sight picture which can not be varied. With Tri-Link , the user can change the size of the sight bead during installation. The longer the protrusion – the larger the resulting bead, and vice-versa.
- What’s more, since Tri-Link uses industry standard rod, the user can vary the size of the resulting sight bead to fit their own individual tastes. Other sights give the user only a fixed sight picture which can not be varied. With Tri-Link , the user can change the size of the sight bead during installation. The longer the protrusion – the larger the resulting bead, and vice-versa.
- As to strength, some sights are plastic and some are metal, but none are as strong as Tri-Link . Other sights are on a base, which must be sn apped or screwed onto the shotgun rib, and which can be knocked off or broken. Tri-Link is a gunsmith installation only product, which is threaded directly into the rib in three places - - no base to break. Tri-Link uses a total of six (6) steel support arches (no other sight provides more than 3 support arches, and most only two) through which the rod passes, providing not only a very high degree of light transmission (resulting is a very bright sight), but also providing unsurpassed strength and durability. As such, Tri-Link is stronger than any independent “based” sight, and in testing withstood the most rigorous abuses found on the tactical three-gun circuit, And . . .
- Because of the mounting system, which makes Tri-Link so strong, it also gives the proper sight picture -- as low to the rib as possible. Other sights, mounted on an independent base are, by their very nature, either higher or larger than desired, and do not work well with the center-rib “mini-beads” commonly used for accuracy. Tri-Link , with its beads mounted directly to the rib, sits low where the sights are supposed to be – right on top of the rib.
- And in the end, even though providing greater strength and versatility, Tri-Link remains LESS expensive. Some high end fiber-optic sights will not perform as well, and are as strong or as versatile as Tri-Link , yet cost $35-$45. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price for Tri-Link is $29.95.
Tri-Link – for those who want strength, for those who want versatility, for those who want inexpensive industry standard rod (which generates continued replacement rod sales) – in other words, for those discriminating competitors who want the finest high end sight -- Tri-Link serves all needs yet is priced below similar sights.
TRI-LINK - Fiber Optic Shotgun Sight
- Brands Sampson Manufacturing
- Product Code: SST-004
- Availability: 10-14 Days