GEN 2 JUST RELEASED — LIGHTER WEIGHT & AVAILABLE IN 2 SIZES!
360° RFG – Standard for Picatinny
– Weighs only 5.7 oz and is 3 7/8 inches long
360° RFG – Stubby for Picatinny
– Weighs only 5.5 oz and is 3 1/2 inches long
The 360° RFG (Rotating Fore Grip) is a brand new evolutionary product which gives the shooter the ability to adjust their vertical fore grips 360 degrees at any angle with a simple locking handle. It is capable of mounting on bottom or side rails – giving the shooter more versatility and ergonomic positioning for optimum user comfort and control. The 360° RFG for the 1913 Picatinny has been precisely engineered with the male extensions necessary to ensure that the grip locks into place and will not come loose. Although this benefits all Picatinny applications, this modification is especially important to accommodate the plastic Picatinny rail systems for the Kel-tec KSG and DP-12 shotguns.
- • For use with sporting rifles and shotguns
- • Available for 1913 Picatinny, M-Lok and KeyMod Rail Systems
- • Ergonomic “On the Fly” Adjustability
- • 7075 T-6 & 6061-T6 aluminum components
- • Black hard anodized finish
- • Optimal grip texture
- • Cerakote available upon request
- • Storage compartment in handle
- ** PLEASE NOTE: STANDARD LENGTH RECOMMENDED FOR ALL SHOTGUNS.**
- **PLEASE ALLOW AN ADDITIONAL TWO WEEKS FOR CERAKOTE ITEMS TO SHIP.**
LIFETIME GUARANTEE – If there is a problem with your 360° RFG, we’ll send you a new one!
- Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
Mid-Evil Industries - 360° VFG (Vertical Fore Grip) GEN 2 Stubby-Picatinny
- Brand: Mid-Evil Industries
- Product Code: MID-360VFGSP
- Availability: 10-14 Days